2365-03 City & Guilds help

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr T.W

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

i hope you are all well, This is my first Post, so excited  :) .

I've just completed my 2365 level 2 at Acton College and I don't want to do my level 3 there as well, because it was a really bad experienceI also i would have to take two days off a week and I've already found work on-site working five days a week. 

I live in Battersea near to Clapham Junction station so I'm looking for somewhere close that would do 2365-03 course in the evenings or weekends and this is the only place I've found that does the course in the weekends and it's close to me http://www.trainingskillsuk.com and I would like to know if anyone has done the course or knows anything about this company and if this is the best route for me as I need something central easy to get to . Any advice would be appreciated😁

Thank you very much for taking the time to read my post.

Thank you very much for the advice Andy, I did have a look on their website however they don't do level 3 only level 2 which is weird. I'm trying to find a private school because College is usually take too long I want to do it within 3 months or less.

Mr T, I would would actually advise you to take a longer course, as they are generally better, they give you more time to absorb the information given to you in classes. Does Hammersmith College offer anything? the only reason I ask is because I dont think Acton has a brilliant reputation. Many moons ago I did the the old 2360 course at Feltham as I am a Northolt lad.

Andy Guinness