2382 help...

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the doctor

Part P Doctor ™
Reaction score
Hi all:^O

It is a long long time since I have posted, though I do pop by now and again for a quick scan....It is good to see that the forum has flourished.

Me? I have been mad busy with this and that and things have not been going my way of late ( far too big a story!) but the main task I have had a while is my 'Cert-Ed" qualification that i have been doing at Uni.

The reason I am posting is that I need help with a book reference/citation. Has anyone got a copy of the 2382 exam success book, by city and guilds to hand...

it would be a big help to me:innocent

I have one down the workshop and it will take me a few minutes to get it.

What do you need to know Doc?

Cheers admin!

The paper has to be in for midnight tonight and I need.....

1 you to quote the text inside that tells you to use the index to find the answers

2 state the page number

3 provide a harvard reference for the book ie

Hillier, Y. (2002) Reflective Teaching in Further and Adult Education.

London; Continuum

so i need name/ year/ title/place of publication/ publisher name

your a star admin:Applaud

Nice to see you back Doctor, maybe you could give us some of your veiws on the amendments when they eventually come out, I would be interested as you did note some mistakes in the initial publication.

Cheers Manator,

I promise to make an effort to post. I do tune in regularly but most of the time queries are answered far more eloquently than I would/could:Applaud

I love spotting mistakes though and would be pleased to start a thread when the new book arrives.....is it still July?

As far as I know it is, but I think there are still a few arguments, more with legal than regulation, just as in the first publication :)

I am sure you all knew but there is...

a section 444 about electromagnetic interference

a section 710 on medical locations

a section 716ish on maintenance gangways and the like

and there is the PNB system where you pop your own rod in on a TNcS like they do in Ireland

among others.... :put the kettle on

Doc,

I have just been frantically searching the shed, and I can't find it. (no good to you, but I found the 2381 exam success).

I am sooo sorry. I will continue to look though.

Admin. :(

Just turned shed upside down and made it a worse mess than it already was and I still find it. Grrr