2382 Quiz...

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice quiz.
Thanks Slips.

Only just looked. Is their a way of seeing which you got wrong? (i got 12 correct!)
Yes Mate - I have added that feature into it. When you get it wrong, a popup tells you the Reg Number (etc) and another one pops up after and tells you which answer is correct.

Try it again. ;)

Nice one on the quiz. Managed 12/15 with a couple of beers handicap and in less than 5 mins.

Good to keep testing yourself on this sort of stuff, when is the next one?

AndyL

Hi

Just did it for fun bareback 8/15 bit disappointed but hey gr8 quiz idea.

Thanks

Hi brand new to the forum and just took the test for a laugh.Got 10 so chuffed to bits with that then

I start my 17th edition course a week on Thursday , is there any certain place to start looking in the regs book before I start or am I best to just chill out and just going along and use the 12 weeks to get me through ?

There is nothing wrong with looking now. Your tutor should point you in the right direction as to what areas to concentrate on. I still read as many areas as I could though.

My tutor (When I was on the 2382) has his own business (with his son). And he a fantastic website with fantastic questions, the nearest that you will get. If your interested - have a look here:

http://www.talk.electricianforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=185

I have also put some same question papers together here too: http://www.talk.electricianforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=753

Good Luck,

Admin.

10 for me

As my school reports used to say Must Try harder, :(

Oh well I'll try something else Guiness Drink Guiness Drink Guiness Drink Thats better.

I got a shamefull 11, it could have been a shamefull 12 but I was not allowed to change one answer.

I need to brush up and get full marks out of a simple question and answer survey

I am so dissapointed I scored less than the doctor ROTFWL

Only kidding mate.