2391 done today

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jl-heating

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
well as the thread says 2391 completed today.

a strange exam not many calcs to do and generally easier than i thought would be .

fingers crossed results in 45 days . :)

ty gf ..

a few sticky `s i did not know but not high scoring answers so should be ok, think i did ok on the b questions .. which surprized me ..

goofed up on the insulation resistance though for circuits in parrallel ahhhhh

ty gf ..a few sticky `s i did not know but not high scoring answers so should be ok, think i did ok on the b questions .. which surprized me ..

goofed up on the insulation resistance though for circuits in parrallel ahhhhh
A surprisingly common mistake.

Don & His Boys

I hope you do well,It would be nice to see a plumber with 2391 just so I could take the p out of some of the plumbers I know ROTFWL

Done mine tonight too. Five beers later and I'm not typing so well. I revised but was surprised by a few questions BSEN60898 breakers and Ics Icn. I must admit I've forgotten most of it. Lets hope we've passed.

John,I did it 5 years ago in October and the waiting is not good:( :( but I got the results just before Christmas:) :) :)

I'm sure you will have passed.

Have you done the practical yet??
practical last week..

and yes the bsen 68098 i mixed em up, i got em the right way round then swopped em .. so i know they are wrong . :(

I did the 2391-301 as well yesterday, seemed Friendlier than some of the previous test papers, couple of questions I could not understand what they where trying to ask, seems C&G's got a knack of not making things clear probably make the tax return forms as well!!

I'm Corgi or should I say Gas Safe Registered lot's of facts & figures from all sides now to consider.

Mike

Hi

thats new questioning regarding Ics and Icn

tell me more....

best wishes

alan