Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

monkfish

Reaction score
hiyall anyone got any past questions on the 2392 gola i could accustom meself with? it would be jolly helpfull:pray

done a few nights practical and lost the theory side in my befuddled head! :|

is it mathematical like the 302? or just from the regs type stuff? :Y

yea thought as much:(

apparently its a holiday compared to the 2391 as our tutour keeps telling us! X(

dont remember booking a holiday like this before:coat

ROTFWL ,yea some of the boys on the 2391 were sharing out workshop for a whole 10 mins last nite ;) not sure thats good enuf for there 6th week into it do you?for once im more worried about the practical than the theory.....very strange!

yea not that botherd with the testing its just remembering the orders,spec under pressure.... :_|

yea i find the golas to be a bit hit and miss,you know some answers and guess some and you dont get the answers at the end which would be more help... just a bar graph .cheers city and illsX(

Wasn't 2392 created to catch all the single phase domestic people who were failing 2391?

no i beleive it was created to make more money for c&g because i was told i have to do it befor the 2391X(

no i beleive it was created to make more money for c&g because i was told i have to do it befor the 2391X(
Is that because you have had little exposure to I&T over the last few years?