2kw off grid with batterys

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To be fair the DALY one seems straight forward with it's WiFi connection, SEPLOS that I'm getting is better at communication with inverters.
There does seem to be quite alot of people that dont think much of daly, so ive read, especially the 'smart' versions, which apparently are not so smart. Not sure id trust them tbh.

There does seem to be quite alot of people that dont think much of daly, so ive read, especially the 'smart' versions, which apparently are not so smart. Not sure id trust them tbh.
Yer pays yer money yer makes yer choice. I have read a few negative reports, I've also read a lot of positive reports too.

Yer pays yer money yer makes yer choice. I have read a few negative reports, I've also read a lot of positive reports too.
Can i ask if you use any kind of battery heating device? If so, what you chose? My battery banks will be stored in a metal workshop, and will get cold in the winter, so i was considering placing them on a seed germination heating mat or similar, the lower the wattage the better..

Can i ask if you use any kind of battery heating device? If so, what you chose? My battery banks will be stored in a metal workshop, and will get cold in the winter, so i was considering placing them on a seed germination heating mat or similar, the lower the wattage the better..
The battery project I'm doing at the moment, the batteries will be on shelves in groups of 4 above each other, there's a 100w tubular heater under the bottom shelf and the batterys will have a box made of 50mm Kingspan insulation board on all sides, they should be able to keep warm.