7.30 am knock on the door H.M Revenue and Customs ?? WTF

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Theorysparky

Domestic Electrician
Reaction score
Just leaving to go to my first job of a hectic day

Woman knocks on the door and says i have come to collect

Argh they wind me up! I just can't stand the way they operate. You try and do right by them and it is always wrong in their eyes. Anything to screw extra money out of you!

Thats the first time I've heard of them knocking at the door for CIS payments.

I am now out of the CIS scheme , told them I won't ever employ anyone ever again. I kept forgeting the nil returns after a 6 month box tick and the

She said these were not fines

Because i had my mate sub to me for a job the cis was

Part of our accountancy package is for them to do this, i get an email a few days before & then a phone call to double check i have told them all of that months. 1 month the girl was ill and the temp forgot us so we got fined, which the accountants paid, but i bet it was somehow added back into our end of year invoice.

Part of our accountancy package is for them to do this, i get an email a few days before & then a phone call to double check i have told them all of that months. 1 month the girl was ill and the temp forgot us so we got fined, which the accountants paid, but i bet it was somehow added back into our end of year invoice.
Glad I'm out of it , drove me up the wall TBH!!!

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 20:44 ---------- Previous post was made at 20:40 ----------

She said these were not fines Because i had my mate sub to me for a job the cis was

Sorry to say this but, I have not had a problem with it [yet!]

I have a reminder set up on my laptop that flashes up on the 5th of the month, it then flashes up every day until 19th OR I cancel it. I have got into the habit of doing the return/payment on the 5th or 6th and not hitting the cancel reminder button until its done....... :coat

if you select the 6 month nil return you shouldnt need to worry about it in my case

it just threw up a wobbly because we had to submit a payment within the six months

a bug in the system to be sorted out by the IT Crowd oh dear