A bit of a puzzler.....

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

a2

Former Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well to me it is,

The phone rang earlier, showing no number on the caller id....hmm strange i thought....so answered it, hears music in the background then a voice came on and said....'Thank you for calling DisneyLand Paris'

i hungup the phone, pressed 1471 and it was my mums number from 2days ago, i checked dialled numbers and it was the chinese from saturday:Blushing

so how can i get a phonecall without it showing up at all??

Anyone else had anythin similar??

:x

:x i prefer daffy duck :D

it was really strange...it was about 5mins before the 'mystery' phonecall that we was talking about Paris!!! SPOOKY!!!

It is possible to hijack a phone line, the army do it all the time (with permission of course)

and is simple to do.

However the OP question, I have had the same I am sure its all these call centers and its so anoying that any messages left are the delay between them realising its a recorded message and them hanging up.

thinking about it, it would be very easy to hack a phone line to make calls (or worse).... get yourself a little seat, high viz, few cones around exchange, phone with croc clips and your pretty much done. just clip into an outgoing line, and you could listen in/make calls etc, and chances are, no-one would do a thing

Great.....thats me wide awake for the next....god knows how many days!!!
blog163.jpg

What was that noise?

Patch thats not funny :(

your sooo lucky that i am a polite person or else my reply would be Patch thats not funny :( **** **** ^^&%^

i think this is turning into another 'please ignore this thread'!!! well i am for a bit...your scaring me!

Latest posts