Accenta G4 wiring (new install)

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pmcclure

Reaction score
Hi folks

Am doing a self install on a new build house and need some help on a few things if you don't mind.

I have the following:

Accenta mini gen 4

AD-01 Auto dialler

AG6 External sounder & strobe.

1) How do I wire the Auto dialler into the gen 4?   Terminals on Auto dialler are: Tamp (x2), TR2, TR1, 0v & 12v+.  

Think these wires should go to Panel J3 on the gen 4 and the terminals are +13v, 0v, Fire, PA,INT, SET & ABORT? 

2) How do I wire the External strobe into the gen 4?  Terminals on strobe are:  ST- (strobe trigger), R- (Tamper return), SW- (Sounder trigger), V+ (positive supply & V (negative supply.

Think these wires should go to Panel J6 on the gen 4 and the terminals are : + strobe, - strobe, T (scb), A (scb), D (bell), B (bell) & set.

Thanks in advance

Peter

Last edited by a moderator:
Auto dialler:

I would guess that Tr1 and Tr2 are inputs. So you should connect them to which ever output you want then to be triggered by. eg. int. (So that when the alarm is set and activates it tells the auto dialler to phone what ever number and play what ever message you have told it)

Stobe:

Strobe trigger goes to..........- strobe and the  + strobe goes to ...........+ve supply.