Any bikers on here?

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whilst on the subject of bikes .... anyone remember Junior Kickstart on BBC1 sunday afternoons (roughly 1980-85?) but now they seem to be socially unacceptable.
That, and you can probably do it on the PS3 so no-one bothers anymore. ;)

I passed my test 2 years ago and bought a Yamaha YXF600R. Fantastic bike. Just bought myself a Triumph Speed Four in bright green. Awesome bike. Follow your dream and you will never look back. However, everytime I get on my bike I still have those healthy butterflies which is my brains way of reminding me I am not invincible and that I must keep my wits about me. You will be stupid on the bike - we all are, but remember - the bike will always be better than you're capabilities and is still capable of ending you life. More importantly, always remember the idiots in cages out there and if you view everyone of them as out to kill you then you will stay safer for longer.

Enjoy the bike - there is nothing to rival the freedom and power! Good luck!

i bought 1 last week . :) go for it mate ... the cbr is a great starter bike both nippy and reliable ...

24338_1392402614074_1352414603_1069122_287823_n.jpg

If it has 2 wheels and an engine its a bike.... all shapes and sizes. I wouldnt call those choppers not the 2nd one in any case. Nothing wrong with Harleys. Ridden a 1200 sportster and loved it.

you people have no class.... :p

alanwingrwp.jpg

Had bikes since i was 13 including all the rocket ships.....i travel first class these days on teaching jobs, or even small sparking jobs where the customer has steps!

you people have no class.... :p
alanwingrwp.jpg

Had bikes since i was 13 including all the rocket ships.....i travel first class these days on teaching jobs, or even small sparking jobs where the customer has steps!
What, on an underpowered sofa? ROTFWL

I dunno, these newbie yoghurt pot riders.

Only a few years back he was having trouble kick starting a CG125.

I can take it.

When i park i engage reverse to get my tired old body out of the spot.

When i am on the Mway, i engage my cruise control and listen to my sounds

underpowered sofa? 100 bhp is hidden underneath that seamless bodywork.....the only bit you see is the gold plated covers where it says 1500/6:p

"Ah, the pitter patter of 6 tiny cylinders"

My good lady did her bike test last year aged 41she has a red Suzuki Bandit 650

4 months in the garage due to the weather but now out and about

CBR600 was the other choice

Heads turn when she turns up at a biker stop and takes her lid off !!!

people cant believe shes an accountant during the day !!!
Has every biker in the country had a suzuki bandit or wot