Anyone see this.

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evans Electric

TEF LINUX ADMIN™
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The "Star Letter" in June edition of Professional Electrician from Steve in West Yorkshire.

He asks if Europe gets the bombardment of Regs changes and ammendments that we do and thinks that we are seen as a "Cash generator"

I find I agree with him .

I seem to remember that the amendment to the 16th introducing the new colours was available to buy as just an amendment - so no need to buy the whole book again.

The 17th was quite a shift in layout etc so fair enough that only a new complete book should be available. But to produce another big change only available in full book form after such a short period strikes me as 'cash generation' too - after all, we will have no choice but to buy it.

Perhaps when we have to buy our new green books for our assessments we should give our assessor a letter saying that we do so 'under protest' ???

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 12:24 ---------- Previous post was made at 12:23 ----------

Oh, and not forgetting all the guides that go with it too (GNs, OSG etc etc)