Anyone Seen A Ufo ?

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evans Electric

TEF LINUX ADMIN™
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Any UFO spottings on the Forum ?

This is mine for what its worth .    This was some years ago by the way and I was sober.

Its not often we get a clear sky over the city , plus theres lots of light pollution but one dark night , 11.30 ish , clear sky, I drive down the deserted  gully that accesses all the garages at the rear of our properties away from street lamps. I'll post a pic to give you the idea. 

I get out of the car to open garage doors and notice a very bright light , is it Venus , is it the police helicopter , I wonder .

Put car in garage ,come out to close doors and take another look .

As I'm looking it starts to move but with extremely fast acceleration getting faster all the time , moving behind trees but at a bewildering speed and then it was gone it seconds .  Light was above the green garage and moved  right  to left.

Image022.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I never could picture what you were referring to as the "gulley"  Now I know.

I've always thought of a gulley, as a drain that water runs down.

At least you don't refer to it as the back passage :coat

But no I've never seen a UFO.

By the way, that's not a Dalek to the right, it's a compost bin.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not So much as seen a UFO... but the past few days whilst i was in hospital there was an old lady in the bed opposite me who was shouting and screamin most the night that little green and grey men had abducted her and taken her to jupiter to do tests then bought her back. worse to come was her shouting there coming for us all!

Be Afraid  Be Very Afraid!!!

So , I'm the only one whoever saw anything strange in the night sky !!!   HHmmmmmmmmmmmm   should I be concerned?
No,when I was younger, my friend and I were walking across some fields to his house late one friday evening, when the sky was lit up by the brightest light I've ever seen. It hovered above for a short period, there was no noise or winds, we looked up but could see nothing but the light. After a short period it disappeared across the sky at blistering speed, it appeared to meet up with other lights and then they all lined up and disappeared into the distance.

Never seen anything like it since.

Great !      It was the rate of acceleration that amazed me !!  Nothing goes that fast!!!   Does it?

It wasn't a helicopter,  or the  US spy plane Blackbird, nor a Harrier Jump Jet .  

I've seen Tornadoes open up with the after burner but the noise is unbelievable , this was silent.  

reminds me of the story from a few years back of this mountain man from the back of beyond in USA that had a CB with something like a 2kW burner on it,  :eek:

the FCC asked him what he thought he was up to and he replied that he was trying to contact lost UFOs,

'and why only lost ones?' he was asked,

"well, would you come to this godforsaken planet if you werent lost?" he replied

Latest posts