Assessment passed

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rins

Reaction score
Evening lads

passed assessment with elecsa, it was a very informative with lots of questions which i was happy to answer no need to look answers up, cracking feedback from job which was a consumer unit upgrade, tests covered zs and rcd and rfc, helped with a few observations on my test cert but all in all a very good day thanks to all for advice chaps

Thanks steptoe cant wait, worked for others for a long time now hopefully i can claw back some of the money ive spent to get to here

Whats the best way to get into the letting agencies as they is loads of them in my area, was thinking of maybe writing to them offering a cut price offer with 24hr callout, what price? What would you rate the jobs per hour? anyone else got a few letting agencies on they books who can offer advice.

Thanks in advance

Set yourself a reasonable hourly rate, I phoned about 10 different companies ranging from 1man bands to larger companies to get information on what the charge eg I want my house tested how much? How long will that take? Then you can get close to what the hourly rate is in your area! Work out our costs and cover your overheads I always add 20% to all materials. Like previous members have said don't undercut other Sparks is not big and it's not clever lol!! But seriously value the skills and qualifications that you have it's not a career for a muppet we are all intelligent people. A good piece of advice I was given is it's better to go bankrupt sat at home than running round like and idiot doing long days for

Thanks lads i wouldnt dare undercut other sparks we are all in this together so if 1 person did it too cheap then everyone would have to then we,d all be losing out, just wanted to know about pricing and how to get your foot in the door as they must be over 100 letting agencies here, i will send a letter stating what i can offer i wont mention money and see if i hear anything cheers for the tips smilers i will get on the phone and get some input thank you

No probs rins and good luck with your new company keep us updated !!

Iam up in the north east wages arent as good up here, i thought maybe

Latest posts