blowy on the motorway

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Most common cause is underinflation.

Should always check tyre pressures before starting a journey that involves traveling on a motorway.

Most common cause is underinflation.Should always check tyre pressures before starting a journey that involves traveling on a motorway.
Indeed...

Both extra load or continual high speed require a bit more puff!!!

:innocent :Blushing

I think isn't it typically two or three more P.S.I. extra or something??? ?:| ? :|

talking about tyres .....

btw ..... WOW how lucky.

I'm getting winter tyres within the next few weeks for the wife's car, Why ..... because the car stood on the drive and didnt move for 4 weeks due to the snow.

low profile tyres = your going nowhere in snow..

I'm getting winter tyres within the next few weeks or the wife,s car, Why ..... because the car stood on the drive and didnt move for 4 weeks due to the snow. low profile tyres= your going nowhere in snow..
I had that problem the other year, got even lower profile now so have been toying with the idea of winter wheels. Also saves the salt eating the shiny ones. :)

Poor maintenance then.
not always. very easy to get a puncture which lets air out pretty quick. doesnt matter if the tyre is 1 day old or 5 years, if your travelling at speed,by the time you notice something wrong, its too late.

Latest posts