Cables in the screed

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

M107

Billy-the-Kid
Reaction score
Why did I say yes :C  ............ oh well something different  :D .  

An office being reconfigured with internal stud wall being moved to create an extra office, 3 walls are external full glass & the office is suspended above the main entrance of the building (think walk way under a room on pillars) with a flat roof with no access (yet ) to the void (ceiling will have to come down in sections for rewire of lighting) ...........The desk is to go in a corner of two glass walls no way of dropping down with power to the desk (power pole was a no go idea), so its across the floor through the screed while having to mind the heating pipes......... :God no:  & in with flush trunk or conduit & a floor box. Same for the board room table floor box wanted under it for sockets & data with a HDMI link to 60" screen.

Yes the Narrow boat (on going) was a very different one, waiting on delivery of a charger & battery monitor to install.

Took twice as long due to lack of space to do anything without having to move furniture & the rocking motion made my mate  :vomit  didn't help when I got on the roof & jumped from one side to the other :pmsl:

I must admit that I did not read your full post, however I would like to know the difference between an installation that is covered with plaster. as indifference to one installed in screed.

Just read your full post.

I had to really didn't I.

What do you want to know? Is it acceptable? yes of course it is.

I done a whole precast house a while back, all the walls and floors/ceilings were poured off site with the conduits and back boxes already installed to customers spec,

I just piped the floor like any other screeded floor building ive done, and added the extra floor boxes etc where needed,

No questions, was just sat with the laptop doing quotes/invoices & thought I'd post as it's outside of the normal house bashing I normally do.