CCTV DVR and monitor HELP

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ktguk

Reaction score
any good value dvr and monitors for a domestic property (normal not high worth)??, also what is the connector called to connect to a TV??

how much you willing to pay for a basic 1000gb dvr, if you look on the internet they range from 500 - 600, but i have a brand new in box, going cheap, paid for already but i ordered one for a job, and the job has been cancelled as the customer went bump :( so im stuck with a dvr i cant install, and dont need, id like 400 quid, plus a delivery charge, no vat, its never been installed only to test when i purchased for job on one of our cctv cameras on the house, but its 16 channel 1000gb dvd rewriter instruction manual, i paid over 600

how much you willing to pay for a basic 1000gb dvr, if you look on the internet they range from 500 - 600, but i have a brand new in box, going cheap, paid for already but i ordered one for a job, and the job has been cancelled as the customer went bump :( so im stuck with a dvr i cant install, and dont need, id like 400 quid, plus a delivery charge, no vat, its never been installed only to test when i purchased for job on one of our cctv cameras on the house, but its 16 channel 1000gb dvd rewriter instruction manual, i paid over 600

Latest posts