Cheap Bosch

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr Sworld

Electrical Technician
Reaction score
My drill knackered itself today after only a dozen holes in the bricks! X( However it was time to get a decent one so I went looking.

Found a Bosch at a nice price here so bought it! It's a very good deal, they are usually

I'm also after a drill/driver. What battery size is best 12v, 14.4v or 18v? Obviously you're playing lightness off against muscle. (Unless I go for Li-Ion but that's very expensive!)

MR S its a hard working ,honest bit of kit , i find as long as no one else uses it i can make them last ages , and they do what i need them too ... ( let my bruv use my bosch cordless ,the donkey killed it X( X( ,worked great ever since i purchased it ...RIP lil green beastie:( )

60 quid eh Bargain indeed

let my bruv use my bosch cordless ,the donkey killed it X( X( ,worked great ever since i purchased it ...RIP lil green beastie:( )
I learnt too many times now not to lend tools to people, if they don't break it they leave it somewhere. X(

I learnt too many times now not to lend tools to people, if they don't break it they leave it somewhere. X(
It is always the plumber who wants to borrow somthing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

argghhhhhX(

how do these people think they are going to work with only half the tools!!