City and Guilds 2365 LVL3

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joseph Howarth

Reaction score
Hey all,

I've completed the 2330 Lvl2 but as you may know they've phased out the Lvl3 and replaced it with the 2365 Lvl3 which is supposed to merge several qual's together and it's this course the college is teaching

I was wondering if anybody has more information about this course as it has yet to appear on the C&G website, apparently the 2330 Lvl3 was 258 GLH (guided learning hours) and this new one is 450 GLH and branches into renewable energy and design

Apparently all of the units are transferable to the NVQ Lvl3 except for the practical stuff (portfolio, onsite assesement etc...)

Anybody else currently doing this one or planning to do this one? ?:|

As far as I know the 2365 is broadly speaking the 2330 (practical assessments likely to be exactly the same)with the renewables from the 2357 added in. It should be acceptable for the 2356 NVQ underpinning knowledge or map across for the 2357 knowledge units. Some colleges will still run 2330, some start 2365. Funding has been agreed for 19+ on 2365, under 19 funding is expected to follow whereas currently 2330 only has funding for under 19s.