Completion of work certificate

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D Brennan

Reaction score
Hi all, a plumber who i no has asked me to do him a favour and make him a completion of work form, a company he is doing work for has requested he issues one after every job done. does anyone have a template of one of these so i can just add his details.

Or does anyone no what goes on a form like this so i can just make it myself??

Cheers

The forms you are referring to are what the plumber normally gets from people like british gas, this is seperate from the electrical certificates and covers most of the things on the certificates.

As each body have their own set of completion notes it would be a good idea to ask the plumber to get you a copy of such a form, or just do a minor works certificate or installation certificate.

The forms you are referring to are what the plumber normally gets from people like british gas, this is seperate from the electrical certificates and covers most of the things on the certificates.As each body have their own set of completion notes it would be a good idea to ask the plumber to get you a copy of such a form, or just do a minor works certificate or installation certificate.
No its just some sort of proof the work has been done to go along side the landlord gas cert and invoice.

Just had a look in my files and the completed forms I have are basically the same.

Main headings are

Client name, address, works reference number.

Customer requirements (details of the work requested)

Date start, date finished.

Details of works carried out

Reason for works

Certificate numbers issued (N/A) if none.

Customers satisfaction signature(this is an area to let the customer sign off the works as complete to their satisfaction).

Your signature.

Its a work completion form and not a certificate.

You must detail every thing you have done, and must stay within the original required specs.

You can make your own forms up with logo and trade association marks as long as you have the main features clearly layed out as per customers requirements.

i rarely use anything like this. only thing that comes near is for some jobs where someone else is paying - for this i have an NCR book with job details etc and customer name/signature

i rarely use anything like this. only thing that comes near is for some jobs where someone else is paying - for this i have an NCR book with job details etc and customer name/signature
I think the work he is doing is paid for by som1 else sso that makes sence.

Anyway i have put him a basic blank template together he can use, hopefully will be ok.

If not.... he can do it himself:^O:^O

I think the work he is doing is paid for by som1 else sso that makes sence.Anyway i have put him a basic blank template together he can use, hopefully will be ok.

If not.... he can do it himself:^O:^O
PM me if you want the template for it