do u cut seals

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will cut the seals if it means that the job can be done and I or my partner can safely isolate the supply (eg C/U change) and I defy anyone to tell me I don't have the right to do so as I consider my safety to be paramount. That said, there are supposed to have been horrific human injuries due to removing main fuses - although I have removed thousands with no problems. If your are that worried then call the DNO to advise them to re-seal or indeed, re-seal yourself. Then again, I never did conform to authority particularly well which is why I work for myself now!

Got a couple, what do you call a 22 year old essex girl..nan, what do essex girls use for protection...a bus shelter....terrable i know

Got a couple, what do you call a 22 year old essex girl..nan, what do essex girls use for protection...a bus shelter....terrable i know
If you`re posting jokes (if thats what they are?) then maybe the "jokes section" would be a better place for `em?

KME