Elecsa welcome pack info

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D Brennan

Reaction score
Hi can anyone tell me exactly what comes in your elecsa welcome pack, i phoned elecsa today for my online access codes so i can get onto there website before my welcome pack comes, i am about to order test pads, labels etc etc but then i got thinking maybe they might send this in the welcome pack so i dont wana order anything untill i no what i get free in the welcome pack

Cheers all

mouse mat

calculator

2 x coffee mats

stress van

desk calendar

key ring

fridge magnet

loads of van stickers

and a sample cert book (one EIC,one PIR)

Did your assessor not show you the members part of the website ???

it has all the certs there numbered and ready for you to download

wait a bit for your login details and save some dosh

no he didnt show me the members part. so basically you get nothing free.

yes you do in the members part when you get your log in details

all the logo'd certs are there for you to download and numbered.

bit disappointed that he didnt demo that part of the site and how you notify your jobs

yes you do in the members part when you get your log in detailsall the logo'd certs are there for you to download and numbered.

bit disappointed that he didnt demo that part of the site and how you notify your jobs
I have already got my log in details i phoned elecsa today and they email my password etc, i have found the test certs that can be downloaded free. but i am going to buy the coloured ones

I would have thought the certificates that are colour would also have your registration number on, do we just fill this in our self

I would have thought the certificates that are colour would also have your registration number on, do we just fill this in our self
you can just fill in registration number yourself. books are not printed to certain members. i dont think NIC are either, but they are serial numbered and they will have a record of which numbers went to who

yes you do in the members part when you get your log in detailsall the logo'd certs are there for you to download and numbered.

i didnt get a demo of site on my assessment either

you can just fill in registration number yourself. books are not printed to certain members. i dont think NIC are either, but they are serial numbered and they will have a record of which numbers went to who
Ordered the colour ones, i think they look better than the download ones

Now I am jealous, free downloads, fridge magnets, mouse mats,calculators ?

I think I may change next year if the nic dont cough up the goodies!

Now I am jealous, free downloads, fridge magnets, mouse mats,calculators ?I think I may change next year if the nic dont cough up the goodies!
got a few freebies form Elecsa at Elex show the other month. when he found out i was reg'd with them, he went and got some more freebies from a cupboard

like what ;) ?
well he gave me a pack of cards to start with (Trying to make elecsa look good!)

then i ended up with a hat (in summer?! well, then again it will be hat weather in a few weeks though) and a cup (which probably wont get used anyway)