Elecsa

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NWDS

Reaction score
Good afternoon fellas, has any one joined Elecsa and if so whats the assesment all about ????, I have the visiting a re-wire of a 4 bed property.

regards Iain

Good afternoon fellas, has any one joined Elecsa and if so whats the assesment all about ????, I have the visiting a re-wire of a 4 bed property.regards Iain
Hi ian nothing to worry about just make sure your up to speed on your testing and can answer a few questions on the regs,safe isolation, safe isolation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Guiness Drink.

Relax, they are one of the easiest going scheme providers, there are there to assess your business as well as your work.

As I understand they fail very few, and any irregularites etc you'll be asked to resolve these within a set period or provide evidence they have been corrected, usually by photographic means (Saves the cost of another visit)

You have nothing to worry about.

Don

The guy i had had a big attitude, but passed me.

He constantly tried to score persoanl points by proving he was better than me.

But ive got 2 buddies who had excellent ones. they were very helpful indeed by all accounts.

I just got a ****. I nearly decked him,he was annoying me that much, But no; I took the higher road.

But as for Elecsa-they seem fine.