Electric Cooker Grills Help

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PLANTOP76

Reaction score
I Am Trying To Replace My Cooker Grill And Am Asking For Help As To How To Remove The Old Grill. Can Anyone Advise On How To Remove My Old Grill. I Have Removed 2 Screws From Inside The Grill Box And Cannot Disconnect The Element.do I Have To Open The Back Of The Cooker To Disconnect The Element. Any Advise Would Be Welcome. Cheerz:_| :_| :_|

I Am Trying To Replace My Cooker Grill And Am Asking For Help As To How To Remove The Old Grill. Can Anyone Advise On How To Remove My Old Grill. I Have Removed 2 Screws From Inside The Grill Box And Cannot Disconnect The Element.do I Have To Open The Back Of The Cooker To Disconnect The Element. Any Advise Would Be Welcome. Cheerz:_| :_| :_|
Yes, you will have to open up the back of the cooker to access the two screws that are on the back plate of the element and to remove the cables which will be connected to the element.

And odviously you will have turned the power to the cooker off before doing any of the above. :)

Its quite an easy job really and when ever I do them as 'forigners' the customer is very gratefull because 1, they don't have to buy a new cooker afterall & 2, they can stop living on microwave food / takeaways. :^O