Electronic version of cert

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blue Fox

Reaction score
Hello all,

I have just copied the eic and minor works onto excel so I can type them when I get home and print them rather than hand writing them (yes my handwriting is that bad). It also means it has the ELECSA logo in one corner and mine along with my phone number in another so if the cert gets passed onto a new home owner I may get work out of next owner.

But I have a small problem, on the eic results where we either tick, cross or write N/A or LIM, if LIM or N/A is typed in it is too small to read easily, so I have put a yellow block for N/A and a red block for LIM, the tick and cross I have got and just paste them into the relevant boxes, do you think this will be ok or should it really say LIM and N/A - I've marked it on the Legend what the coloured blocks mean so its pretty straight forward.

Also if anyone would like an electronic version for excel then let me know and I'll email it to you

as long as its made clear on a legend, i dont see a problem with it. if anything, the colours may make what you have entered in the box more clear, and in case of PIR, would highlight a X better

Hello Andy,

The tick is a bright green tick that comes outside the box slightly as it would if it was hand drawn the cross is in red and again comes slightly out of the box, its easy to see whats what I think!