facebook

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why? I am waiting to see who actually reveals who really joins with their true Identity. ;)
TBH, I hate Facebook. I went through the other week and deleted all the crap that had accumulated and set some of the privacy back up as FB's last change made the defaults to everything 'unsecure'. I'm not hiding, I'm here, you know my name, there's a few pictures of me kicking about, I'm not exactly unknown to Google and all my details are here on this site, and on every site I am active on. I don;t join up with multiple accounts and hide who I am, most forums don;t like it or explicitly prohibit it and I can;t see the point.

+1 I hate facebook so unsecure and I think its for kids... not my kids tho wouldnt let them near it. I think its pedo heaven. Sorry but that just my view. Hardhat on

That's right babe. I haven't got a Mustache. :eek: ** Run for the Hills **
Could probably squeeze you in my spare room Admin but you may want to find somewhere closer to where you lived up until 10 mins ago though :p .

Could probably squeeze you in my spare room Admin but you may want to find somewhere closer to where you lived up until 10 mins ago though :p .
ROTFWLApplaud Smiley

TBH mate I havent bought a paper in over a year and think the sun is full of rubbish. I just know how easy it is to hack someones facebook account and believe pedo's are actively on there. Ive got 3 kids and dont really want them on there at all. They prob will tho but thats down to the mrs. Pedo's are scum and doubt id stop if i ever got hold of one.

That's right babe. I haven't got a Mustache. :eek:
** Run for the Hills **
Run Admin Run :^O and youll need this :coat and this :coffee and to make it youll need this, :put the kettle on oh and
default_good%20luck.gif
over them there hills :^O :^O