Fox ESS additional Battery Instal

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darcy1664

Reaction score
Hi All, I have had a Fox Ess energy cube solar system installed early in the year, I have a 6KW system with 15 x 400w panels, a fox inverter with a master battery unit and a slave battery both 4.03kWh. I have purchased an additional 4.03kWh battery(same model and kwh)
When I added it to the system the master unit was flashing red LED and the inverter was saying battery voltage fault, It seems its not as easy as plug and play!
Can anyone help advise?
Kind regards
Matt

Hi All, I have had a Fox Ess energy cube solar system installed early in the year, I have a 6KW system with 15 x 400w panels, a fox inverter with a master battery unit and a slave battery both 4.03kWh. I have purchased an additional 4.03kWh battery(same model and kwh)
When I added it to the system the master unit was flashing red LED and the inverter was saying battery voltage fault, It seems its not as easy as plug and play!
Can anyone help advise?
Kind regards
Matt
Sounds like the batteries are out of balance ie at different states of charge. How to rectify that I'm not sure as I'm not familiar with Fox gear.

Latest posts