Gawd I feel old tonight

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Proud but old.

Youngest son has just gone to his prom, so this is the last school event of his life, bar picking up his exam results.

He's going to college now he's done his GCSE's and has picked computer science & electronics as 2 separate subjects.

I'm not a fan of the "prom" it's an one Americanism too far, but, the kids do seem to enjoy it.

Not even sure which girl he's "going there with", he keeps that quiet!

All dressed up in his 3pc suit proud, yes, but I do feel old now.

Hope it all goes well,

And you don't have a visit from a double barrel, :slap

Anyway, congrats in getting this far without being institutionalised. 

:Salute

Old? OLD,!

my 'baby' is 29.......her baby is coming up for 8 months!

i remember my daughters prom

there was unpleasantness involving Vodka ...she arrived home ."tired and emotional".....she was 'tired and emotional' all over the hall, stairs, landing, bathroom and her bed! How can so much vomit come out of such a small space??.....we were very supportive and it gets mentioned at every family get together...and I would not have missed it for the world!

did it harm her?

nope....now she Is Deputy departmental head of a BFO school in Oxford!

enjoy the moment mate...this is where memories come from and are irreplacable!

you may think slightly different around Midnight though

My eldest grandson is 22, and calls me granddad (in public) I am getting old but not old yet :innocent

Enjoy, I love all the memories I have, and now can look back and laugh at all those moments that made us a little uneasy.