Has anyone ever used test-meter.co.uk.

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jono Pashley

Reaction score
Looking at buying a new MFT, these guys seem to have the best deal on the one im after. Just wondering if any of you have dealt with them before.

I've got one of those. I expect they'll all be on offer soon as the rep was showing me the successors to those the other day with downloading and upgradeable firmware. Look good and decent prices as well.

yes mate just bought a mft 1553 from there all seems fine and working all brand new with calibration certs so all good and got free multimentre so go 4 it. came 2days after ordering hope it helps

also look at 'test4less.co.uk or .com' this is where i have bought several test meters... it is worth a look...

i get my meters from isswww , brilliant service and they will have a bit of a deal with you i got alot of discount on my T5 when i was buying my 1553, comparing prices on the internet they are a couple of pound more than test meter.co.uk

Looking at buying a new MFT, these guys seem to have the best deal on the one im after. Just wondering if any of you have dealt with them before.
Waiting get one from them tomorow

Hmm the metrel is looking quite tempting was leaning towards the megger 1552 but might save a bit and use that money to kit back of me new van out.

I'd have a Megger but I haven;t had a problem with the Metrel yet. If I had the money for either I'd get a Megger, but if you've not got the money just sitting spare with nothing to do the Metrel won;t disappoint IMO.

I bought from them Megger 1552, very happy with that. They actually got the lowest prize. Delivery within 3 days.

Got the metrel and a new voltage tester, the lock off that comes with the metrel will come in handy and the multimeter can go on ebay lol. Thanks to everyone for their input. Now back to boarding the van out.

Got the metrel and a new voltage tester, the lock off that comes with the metrel will come in handy and the multimeter can go on ebay lol. Thanks to everyone for their input. Now back to boarding the van out.
We want to see picks of your Van - Well, at least I do. :)

Have you got a lovely forum sticker for your van Mate?

:D