Hello fellow sparkys!

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nsalam

Reaction score
Thought I would introduce myself.

I am fresh out of college (completed Level 3) and ready to embark on a career as an electrician!
Come across this forum on my search for work and hope to become apart of the community. I come from a housing background and have little working experience in the field. (Housing Management. I used to work as a housing officer) I could not take the apprentice route due to the pay cut thus went the route of completing the courses in college. I am applying for jobs but am finding it hard because of lack of experience I assume?

p.s anyone looking for an enthusiastic electrician willing to learn and work for free, I am here!

Thanks all.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Post merged

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the forum..
I see your location states London.. (which is a pretty big area)..

No good for me as I am miles away up in the Midlands..

But perhaps if you listed a few postcode areas you can easily get to, to do a reasonable days work..
may make it easier if anyone on the forum is more local to you and could make use of your services?

Welcome to the forum..
I see your location states London.. (which is a pretty big area)..

No good for me as I am miles away up in the Midlands..

But perhaps if you listed a few postcode areas you can easily get to, to do a reasonable days work..
may make it easier if anyone on the forum is more local to you and could make use of your services?
I’m from the North London area.
N9, N18, N15, N17 and EN3 areas are very close to me and I could cover with ease in terms of commuting.

Thanks for the advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts