Help Stuck

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tommyig5

Reaction score
i was at college a year ago i went through my level 2 and long story short my teacher got sacked and im missing a test because they were sacked everytime i contacted the college they said they were unsure of what to do and would get back to me which they never did, in the end i give up wasting my time and decided to search the internet but havent had any luck i got offered a job and went along with that, but now a friend who is labrouring for an electrical firm has said he can get me on double the money im on now straight away if i have this last test :( its been such a pain just need some help or advice if theres any test centres or if i can go retake it somewhere , the unit i need is unit 203 application of heath and safety and electrical principles (the theory) as there is a practical version aswell ,
any help or advice is greatly appreciated thank you 

Are u an apprentice or a labourer if apprentice I'd stick it out where u r

Being a labourer may be better financially in the short term but think about the long term can u try city and guilds see what they think about the situation