Hi from DPG

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been too scared to press SCOOB or DE-SCOOB so far as my daughters regularly tell me never to try and use language from their generation. I'll think it means "Agree" and it will turn out to mean something embarrassing in a context I hadn't even imagined.
But anyway I agree with the above post.
I'm exactly the same Tim. I'd like to press one of them but haven't built up the courage yet incase I offend someone, as I haven't got a clue what they mean. I shall ask my 16 year old son 😀

I had a quick look over there looking for info on Christina. Between all the adverts, I picked out that her funeral is on the 18th. God rest.
I had a look over there, thats all I can do they have made all my posts awaiting mod approval lol.

I have a peek over there now and then, but haven't posted. I did write to Westward as he's always been very helpful and I felt the need to say Goodbye. I've made that sound very dramatic :D
I emailed westward about not being able to post, awaiting moderator approval he got back to me just saying it's not in his control, oh well might just delete the account but will just lurk to be nosey.

^ forgot to say got a notice splashes all over the top of the page, we have noticed you haven't posted for a while lol