Invertek Macro Options.

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roys

Gold Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Remembering a thread from a year or so ago where Dave was looking fo power a 3 phase lathe using a single to 3 phase inverter.
I had at that time just used Invertek inverters for the first time, today I was using my 72” x 2” belt sander which I had fitted the inverter onto and it reminded me of a question I meant to ask. Might be one for @Sidewinder as I think he had a bit of input into that thread.
When I went to programme the inverter I was wanting forward, reverse, start and stop, potentiometer, when looking at the instructions I couldn’t see how to configure the individual inputs for that configuration as it only showed you their own options which they had set as macros, none of which matched exactly what I was wanting to do.
I got round it by a bit of fudging see diagram below, my question is can you use the individual inputs without selecting a Marco, I could of course phone their help people but I thought it might just be a bit of forum interest.

Attachments

• 9D950631-4CCE-4095-86E8-D91E1E54D7B4.jpeg
    9D950631-4CCE-4095-86E8-D91E1E54D7B4.jpeg
    330 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts