learninglounge, worth it?

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Guy

Reaction score
Anyone here subscribe to learninglounge, I saw some of their vids when I was at college and they looked good but subscription is quite exspensive, is it good, worth the money ?

Guy

I did subscribe for a year, watched what was on offer and decided that it was far too basic for my needs. If you have done a quick course in electrics, then I think you will find them helpful, but if you have done a full college course your going to be disapointed.

The inspecting and testing DVD is useful especially if you are sitting the 2391 , I used to get the password from a lad who was at college but I think they havemade access to it a bit stricter..

Remember watching a lot of the older videos on VHS tape when I was at college I find that Dave Austin quite entertaining to be honest wish I could find the fault as quickly as him. The videos that stick in my mind are demand testing of domestic installs, finding the fault and one called the mighty motor.

thanks for the feedback, think I might go for it.

defo worth it, especially if still studying iv found it a great help!

subscription isnt to bad i think its about