Looking for work as Electricians Mate / Improver - Sussex

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NeilMcC

Reaction score
Hello,

I am looking for work as an Electricians Mate in Sussex.

My background is in Telecoms as a Support engineer working mainly in office in front of a computer :_| . Following redundancy I'm keen to retrain as an Electrician and am willing to do the most mundane work to get valuable experience.

I have got the 17th Edition certificate, DISQ Part P (NICEIC) and PAT testing.

I have an ECS card, my own basic tools, a Test Set and my own transport.

I have some experience working with local electricians and can provide references.

I'm willing to work for free initially on a trial basis. :D

Contact number: 07760280131

Cheers,

Neil :Salute

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello,I am looking for work as an Electricians Mate in Sussex.

My background is in Telecoms as a Support engineer working mainly in office in front of a computer :_| . Following redundancy I'm keen to retrain as an Electrician and am willing to do the most mundane work to get valuable experience.

I have got the 17th Edition certificate, DISQ Part P (NICEIC) and PAT testing.

I have an ECS card, my own basic tools, a Test Set and my own transport.

I have some experience working with local electricians and can provide references.

I'm willing to work for free initially on a trial basis. :D

Contact number: 07760280131

Cheers,

Neil :Salute
Hi Neil,

I'm in a similar situation to yourself and I'm thinking of taking a week off a month to help a local electrician in Hove (who doesn't seem to mind me helping), and I'll even relocating if I can find suitable work. I was writing to see if you had any success in finding work, albeit paid or unpaid?

After contacting every electrician around Brighton and Hove I'm thinking of trying technical recruitment agency's. I never imagined it would be so hard to get started!

Cheers

Wes

Welcome to the forum Wes, Neil has not been seen on the forum since October 2011 so you may not get a reply from him. However good luck with you search, perhaps you should start a new thread, people will probably reply to the original post and miss you out.