Looking For Work To Complete Nvq 2356 - London Area

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steviechimps

Reaction score
I live in Holloway London and I'm looking for work to allow me to complete my NVQ 2356.

I've completed my 2330 Levels 2 & 3, 17th Edition, 2391 and a BS7909 course but now need to complete my NVQ which would grant me JIB approval. I'm currently working for a couple of stage lighting companies (temporary power distribution or equipment fault-finding and repair) which means I'm not getting the chance to complete any of the installation work I need to fill the site diary.

Any industrial/commercial installation work would be good and I'd certainly consider most domestic. I only need a short term placement for the NVQ rather than a long term position.

If you or someone you know is looking for someone like myself then please pm or reply to this thread. Ideally be working around London, I have my own transport and carry most of my own tools.

Thanks,

Steve

Hi Steve,

Are you still looking for some short term work? We have a large project coming up and need some help from 29th July until approx. 20th Sept. South East London.

Let me know if you are interested or maybe if you know anyone who would be. We are looking for an Electrician and an Electrician's mate type person.

It's a commercial project.

Thanks,

Clyde

Latest posts