Members of the best UK electrical talk forum...

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i should probably have added disclaimer, something along the lines of 'not suitable for children'...
Didnt think there was any children on here.

Should say, DO NOT LOOK IF EASILY OFFENDED.

I have edited your attchment pic, Andy. Although I have a sense of humour, I don't want the forum, brought down to language like that, Mate.

;)

right off to chop a tree down ......,

im a lumber jack and im ok i sleep all night and i work all day, i cut down trees i eat my lunch, i go to the lavatry, on wednesdays i go shopping, and have buttered scons for tea :)

im a lumber jack and im ok i sleep all night and i work all day, i cut down trees i eat my lunch, i go to the lavatry

i cut down trees, i skip and jump, i like to press wild flowerssss... i put on womens clothing :eek: and hang around in bars

i cut down trees, i skip and jump, i like to press wild flowerssss... i put on womens clothing :eek: and hang around in bars im a lumber jack and im ok i sleep all night and i work all day, i cut down trees i eat my lunch, i go to the lavatry, on wednesdays i go shopping, and have buttered scons for tea

i cut down trees, i wear high heals, suspenders and a bra :eek: i wish id been a girlie, just like my dear mama

i cut down trees, i wear high heals, suspenders and a bra :eek: i wish id been a girlie, just like my dear mama im a lumber jack and im ok i sleep all night and i work all day, i cut down trees i eat my lunch, i go to the lavatry, on wednesdays i go shopping, and have buttered scons for tea

dadddddaaaaaa thankyou ladies and gents :^O :^O :^O :^O

Have you been on those funny fags, Badge?