moan board

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark2spark

Reaction score
I think we should have a moan board Pray

My PC went up the swanee, motherboard failure the shop said, but you can have this new HP pavilion all signing and dancing for just

Always good to back up data.. :D

Imagine if your hard drive had seized.. :eek:

:D

(I use a portable HD for my data (2 of them))

Hi ext 15,

Yes, i do back up most stuff, got an external seagate thingyameebob, but what has really annoyed me is the i pod / i tunes set up... seems that if i'm not careful my i pod will dump all the tunes in favour of the new libraries zero tunes in it collection?

What good is that? An i pod is a portable hard drive in essence, it should be a simple thing to transfer all tunes back to a new pc... what if the bad guy burglars had stolen the pc? :(

I don't do itunes, can't be doing with it...

However, I do have 25,000+ mp3 tunes.. :D

(140GB worth, in my own directory)

I did try the itunes briefly, but didn't like it.. :|

:)

I don't do itunes, can't be doing with it...I did try the itunes briefly, but didn't like it.. :|

Mark's tip of the day:

If your missus buys you a nice shiny new i pod for your birthday, whether you like it or not, you damn well make sure you use it.

:^O

:_|

I converted all my old vinyl & cassettes to MP3. Took me about 18 months. If you want a cheap legal MP3 download site try http://www.mp3va.com/

I don't do itunes, can't be doing with it...However, I do have 25,000+ mp3 tunes.. :D

(140GB worth, in my own directory)

I did try the itunes briefly, but didn't like it.. :|

well at least we know who to go to when we want mp3's

Did you convert them direct or did you do any remastering like, via Audacity? :p
Used Audacity on both a USB record & cassette deck.