NAPIT - passed

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SteveT

Reaction score
Well knock me down with a feather - passed my first NAPIT assesment today:Y:YGuinnessGuinness:put the kettle on

Well knock me down with a feather - passed my first NAPIT assesment today:Y:YGuinnessGuinness:put the kettle on

Well done Steve. :Applaud

If you would like to have your Scheme Provider logo under your username - Please read the T & Cs and apply using the application form in my signature, below. :)

Well done Steve. :Applaud

If you would like to have your Scheme Provider logo under your username - Please read the T & Cs and apply using the application form in my signature, below. :)

how was it and what did you have to do / show him. Did he ask some tricky questions?

I want to go for mine after christmas.

how was it and what did you have to do / show him. Did he ask some tricky questions?

I want to go for mine after christmas.

asked loads of Q's

about safe isolation, testing rings, Ze, Zs, how to measure and test and work out mathmatically, r1+r2, all the tests for RCD.

Inspected, quals, calibration, some filled test sheets, PIR and installation. All paperwork, checked I had BRB, OSG, Part P, Lecky at Work, complaints log

inspected work and asked me to do P-P Pfc and P-E Pfc

Overall, quite stressfull, but nothing we shouldn't be aufait with, and nothing to trip you up, real stuff we need to know I think.

Clifford Brown - straight guy - wants to help and wants you to pass so its up to you.

Do some revision, use your tester - be as confident with it as you would a screwdriver!!

had a real coffe and orange kit-kat - that clinched it!!!

asked loads of Q's

about safe isolation, testing rings, Ze, Zs, how to measure and test and work out mathmatically, r1+r2, all the tests for RCD.

Inspected, quals, calibration, some filled test sheets, PIR and installation. All paperwork, checked I had BRB, OSG, Part P, Lecky at Work, complaints log

Overall, quite stressfull, but nothing we shouldn't be aufait with, and nothing to trip you up, real stuff we need to know I think.

Clifford Brown - straight guy - wants to help and wants you to pass so its up to you.

Do some revision, use your tester - be as confident with it as you would a screwdriver!!

Well done Steve. I have yet to go through an assessment. Did the assesor require you to have C&G 2391? I have my place booked in January to do this course but I could be applying for an assessment before this. I have 2330lvl 2+3 and 17th ed.Well done again mate!! ;)

Well done Steve. I have yet to go through an assessment. Did the assesor require you to have C&G 2391? I have my place booked in January to do this course but I could be applying for an assessment before this. I have 2330lvl 2+3 and 17th ed.Well done again mate!! ;)

Well done Steve. Had my 3rd NAPIT inspection the other day with Clifford. As you say - a good straight guy - surprised he covers such a wide area!

Well done Steve. Had my 3rd NAPIT inspection the other day with Clifford. As you say - a good straight guy - surprised he covers such a wide area!

asked loads of Q'sabout safe isolation, testing rings, Ze, Zs, how to measure and test and work out mathmatically, r1+r2, all the tests for RCD.

first of all well done

was it in domestic or industrial and what did you get graded as i am thinking

about doing mine but i work in industrial mainly and sometimes domestic

thanks moose man

asked loads of Q'sabout safe isolation, testing rings, Ze, Zs, how to measure and test and work out mathmatically, r1+r2, all the tests for RCD.

first of all well done

was it in domestic or industrial and what did you get graded as i am thinking

about doing mine but i work in industrial mainly and sometimes domestic

thanks moose man

Hi Megaohm7 -

no not required at this time - he was happy with my demonstration but I will have to either complete 2391 or do NAPIT in house, free course but you have to go to Nottingham for the three days, you can also do five days with 17th edition

Hi Moose - full scope, but I mainly do domestic/shops

Hi Megaohm7 -

no not required at this time - he was happy with my demonstration but I will have to either complete 2391 or do NAPIT in house, free course but you have to go to Nottingham for the three days, you can also do five days with 17th edition

Hi Moose - full scope, but I mainly do domestic/shops