New Member/Old Electrician

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a bit up themselves mostly.too many reg spouters that dont actually know how to do the job.

oh, and :Welcome:
Yes my thoughts entirerly.One or two decent helpfull guys on there, who offer very good advice/help, but most are clever sods who as you say quote the regs to answer a straight forward question.

Thanks for the welcome by the way. :D

Welcome to the forum mate. I read but don't post on there. Some v knowledgable people on there like here but the atmosphere is better in here :)

Welcome to the forum, some of our members are indeed members on that forum, but we like to think we are a lot more friendly especially if posters acknowledge their skills.

Welcome to the forum, some of our members are indeed members on that forum, but we like to think we are a lot more friendly especially if posters acknowledge their skills.
Thanks for the welcomes guys.I stopped posting on the IET forum as I found it very intimadating,basically if you are not one of the clique its pointless.

So I shall be following this forum from now on. ;)