New Rabbit Advice

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rabbit recipe's can be found online or just ask me:^O

I can skin a rabbit without the use of a knife, which when demonstrated to a group of 7 year olds is very rewarding. :^O :^O

Never ever assume a rabbits foot is lucky, well it wasn't very lucky for the rabbit now was it?

Watership down is a fantasy rabbits don't do films.

One of my best friends was a rabbit but my therapist sorted me out on that by feeding me rabbit pie.

So I guess I do like rabbits.

Been out and got a new rabbit today, any advice guysapparently its 8 weeks old dwarf lop
I've got one of those..

He's 5 in September.. :x

A house rabbit, potty trained, lots fun, the dog get on with him really well..

As for your rabbit make sure you encourage him to eat straw/grass etc, otherwise his teeth won't get ground down properly and then you'll be faced with vet bills for having his back teeth ground down..

:eek:

Oh by the way his name his Thumper.. :D

On the subject of the immunisation, he has 2 jabs for the rather nasty myxomatosis and 1 for VHD (per year)..

And he does go into the garden as well... :)

Kev

PICT0004.jpg

:)

As for your rabbit make sure you encourage him to eat straw/grass etc, otherwise his teeth won't get ground down properly and then you'll be faced with vet bills for having his back teeth ground down..
Sound advice EXT :)

you can grind them yourself with a dremmel but don't use nail clippers on them - it can fracture the root. If the teeth are too bad sometimes we remove them :)

On the subject of the immunisation, he has 2 jabs for the rather nasty myxomatosis and 1 for VHD (per year)..

Kev
Quite right :D Most vets give them a couple of weeks apart but some will do them together .

Why cant we have a Pets Gallery...
It appears we have now ;)

I suspect it's because the pictures of the Don's horses would upset the children?

Clearly 'Thumper' is loved very much :D

I suspect it's because the pictures of the Don's horses would upset the children?
The Don will ensure his boys only post pictures of complete horses (prior to any required adjustments).

The Godfather

Latest posts