nutter tenant

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had a customer do this too, she had wrapped all the cables with foil, made a foil box for the CU and Meter, and stuffed tissue in all the socket outlets.She said the electrical currents we causing her constant headaces.
thats just stupid

i hope u told her that its water in the pipes that cause headaces

the current in the cable cause hair loss

some peopleheadbang

If I can get the photos I'll scan & post them, but the cooker photo reminds me of a fire crew that were called to a house blaze in Reading.The house was a squat & herbal plants were being grown, to get round the problem of connecting kit to the power supply & lack of sockets, the residents had clipped three runs of 15mm copper pipe to the walls at waist height, these were connected to the cu main switch line / neutral / earth by a length of 10mm T/E, they then connected equipment heaters & lights to the pipe with croc clips.

The crews have also recently had a rise in door handles & window frames being booby trapped, by way of them being connected to the socket circuits.

So every crew has been issued with a non contact power indicator pen, that they now have to use before entry to properties........

What is this world comming to.
If they catch them they should wire there lower bits to the mains and keep power on for a few minutes that would be justice.

thats just stupidi hope u told her that its water in the pipes that cause headaces

the current in the cable cause hair loss

some peopleheadbang
ROTFWL ROTFWL ROTFWL ROTFWL

The house was a squat & herbal plants were being grown, to get round the problem of connecting kit to the power supply & lack of sockets, the residents had clipped three runs of 15mm copper pipe to the walls at waist height, these were connected to the cu main switch line / neutral / earth by a length of 10mm T/E, they then connected equipment heaters & lights to the pipe with croc clips.
i am shocked by this. they had the sense to use the earth?!

Why, as a professional(?) sparx, did you have your customer do this????Don`t you know it doesn`t stop the microwave transmissions, or the remote X-rays!!!!

I`d NEVER have one of MY customers doing this!!!!!!!
Mmmmm. Still not sure how to take this?

I had a customer do this too, she had wrapped all the cables with foil, made a foil box for the CU and Meter, and stuffed tissue in all the socket outlets.She said the electrical currents we causing her constant headaces.
Why, as a professional(?) sparx, did you have your customer do this????

Don`t you know it doesn`t stop the microwave transmissions, or the remote X-rays!!!!

I`d NEVER have one of MY customers doing this!!!!!!!
Then I`ll explain it for you mate;)

"I had a customer do this"; can be read as though "you got your customer to do this", i.e. advocated wrapping cables with foil........

I was attempting a "play on words":OBlushing

obviously didn`t work..... Guinness :coat

(yes, again!)

The way is was intended. With a chuckle........

KME

I carnt see much of him but he looks a right idiot in his grey trousers. Is he just about to go up the steps to escape all the metal mickeys that have escaped?

i assume he's talking about the first picture in the thread where my mate in his blue trousers is putting a pendant together before fitting it to the rose :)

Then I`ll explain it for you mate;)"I had a customer do this"; can be read as though "you got your customer to do this", i.e. advocated wrapping cables with foil........

I was attempting a "play on words":OBlushing

obviously didn`t work..... Guinness :coat

(yes, again!)

The way is was intended. With a chuckle........

KME
LOL! :^O

I thought that was what you meant! Pray

Was having a bit of a blond moment! headbang