Obtaining An Nvq L3 While Being Self Employed?

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jas0n

Reaction score
Hello everyone, i was curious if anybody new the best way to get an NVQ L3 in my situation. I am currently a student and self employed i have got a city and guilds 2330 lv2 and am half way through a City and Guilds 2365 LV3. I wanted to try and get an NVQ LV3 by the end of my city and guilds which ends in june. I had talked to a Electrician who is part of a big building firm but they could not employ me for this but use me as a subcontractor instead.

Does anybody know if there is a way of me gaining the NVQ subcontracting for this firm by the end of june.

:pray

Jason

I thought the last date for the c&g2356 was 31st December 2012 or are you talking about a different c&g number ?

M4tty,

This is a different c&g number when i finished the 2330 lv2 the level 3 was changed to 2365, this started in september '12

I can't see why the firm can't be witness to your photographed work whilst subbing to them. I'm currently doing my nvq and am self employed just got to video some work, get some witness statements and upload etc etc. can't see your way being a problem mate. Can't you ask who your doing your nvq through ?