Oh Goody yet another trusted trader outfit inflicted upon us.

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I,m not with which but like wise personally I wouldn't use them to look for a trader....What we all agreed on at the get together was we wouldn't want to pay yet another fee when NICEY should be doing what they want which to do & us to pay for.

I,m not with which but like wise personally I wouldn't use them to look for a trader....What we all agreed on at the get together was we wouldn't want to pay yet another fee when NICEY should be doing what they want which to do & us to pay for.

Totally agree, I ended up in Which after getting 6 months free via the Trusted Trader scheme run by trading standards, but I have found it carries enough weight to make the registration fininacially viable, especially as I'm trying to take the business 'up market'. Which? just has so much customer recognition, more than any other registarion I can think of bar Corgi / Gas safe. It also has another side benefit, arbitration with idiot customers. It doesn't happen often, but on a  recent job that went pear shaped due to others, it was useful to offer the customer this service. They didn't use it, and probably think I'm still a ****, but I got paid.