Oven Chips

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm worried about you guys. I leave you alone for the night and we are still on topic half way down the second page! What is the forum coming too?I don't like chips other than fish shop ones

:D
well to be fair, this in an electrical forum, so it was OT on the first post...

The best thing about oven chips is that you never need to clean the oven, 'cos it's self sterilising.

Things like this are important to permanent bachelors. Like knowing not to put dish-washing liquid in the washing machine, and that absolutely anything can be washed as "coloured cottons".

There. I've changed the subject now. :p

in 'General Chat' :p an electrical question would be OT in this area.............

:D
i have a power supply with a run of cable 20 metres, the power is 12 vdc, but at the end of the cable i need 10.5 volts, what resistors do i need to put in the run of cable to reduce the voltage enough????? :D :D :D

i have a power supply with a run of cable 20 metres, the power is 12 vdc, but at the end of the cable i need 10.5 volts, what resistors do i need to put in the run of cable to reduce the voltage enough????? :D :D :D
Dunno but can you cook chips with it?

Latest posts