Part P

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ashley_

Reaction score
has anyone got any online tests for this exam just want to see what areas i need to revise more on many thanks Ash

Think hes talking about the EAL 5 day course mate.

Are you talking about defined scope or full scope. If its the full scope its got 63 questions and i believe its nearly impossible to fail. You get a copy of Part P in the exam and all the answers to the questions can be found in there. If you get it wrong the first time around (once they mark it) you get another go which the multiple choice a,b,c or d has reduced to a,b or c. Then if you get it wrong again the tutor can help you out (rewording the question/not giving the answer) so really i dont think you can fail this one.

Just have a read through Part P (theres plenty of references to it on here)

HTH

Matty

EAL Applicable Building Regulations (Part P) online exam thats what im doing

When you do this exam, will it enable you to do notifiable work in a domestic situation ie,full scope. or is it a limited scope for gas fitters, kitchen fitters etc.etc.

When you do this exam, will it enable you to do notifiable work in a domestic situation ie,full scope. or is it a limited scope for gas fitters, kitchen fitters etc.etc.
no it wont. you will need to still pass an assessment. all this will do is make it easier for you to pass assessment