Photovoltaic (PV) Labels - Hot off the printer...!

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

exileier

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

We've just done a run of PV labels for a client (photo link below). Anyone here interested in these? If so, we'll put them directly up for sale via our e-commerce website: www.exilcodirect.co.uk

If you think it might be of interest to you, please reply.

Cheers

Dave

PHOTO OF PV LABELS:
pv-photo.jpg

Binky: I'll need to get back to you on that one. What would be a good price point for you?

Steptoe: Great. Hopefully I can save you the trouble of self laminating at some point ; -)

Mostly i buy with a kit of parts, some wholeslaers even throw them in for free, But a few spares never goes amiss and quality of the labels provided elsewhere can be rather variable. Make me an offer :D

Lol Binky. I think P&P on the half drunk can of cider might be tricky!

I'll work out prices and let you, steptoe and SparkyMarky know what they are.

PS. Quality from us is always top notch. We've been printing electrical labels for 25+ years.

Cheers

Dave

sounds good, never get enough labels in a standard pack

Had a quick look at your site, there is a label you could add, namley a robust outdoor warning label for shallow buried cables - so many armoureds are less than 600mm below ground. Don't need often, but would be very handy when i do.

Thanks Binky, we'll look into that.

Ok guys, good news is that PV labels are now on the site and ready for you to buy! I can vouch for the quality and I really hope you give them a try!

FREE shipping if you spend