Question:.....

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Catalin Neagu

Reaction score
Hi 2 all

"The max disconnection time for a 230v a.c. circuit with a TN supply is?,,

This one is a bit tricky:innocent................at least for me guys. Of course Ive done the wrong answer. And after I findit the correct one.

Were do you think is that tricky word?

Cheers

Hi 2 all"The max disconnection time for a 230v a.c. circuit with a TN supply is?,,

This one is a bit tricky:innocent................at least for me guys. Of course Ive done the wrong answer. And after I findit the correct one.

Were do you think is that tricky word?

Cheers
final circuits above 32a and distribution circuits 5s

(32a final circuits is 0.4)

(table 41.1 and 411.3.2.3)

0.4s for circuits less than 32a and 5 seconds for above 32a
well done matty.....

See............ I did not pay attention to that: exceeding or not 32A. And in this question it does not state that.

That wy I think is Tricky Cano !!!

Cheers

I often see people who say the questions were set up to trip me up, or that it was a trick question, beleive me they are not!

The question above for example asks for the maximum disconnection time, Andy gave you the answer, 5 sec. Thats not a trick question, its just asking you to read the question properly, and give the correct answer.

this isnt the schoolyard where people are trying to trick you,

this is real life where people are trying to prevent you from killing someone, just because you didnt pay 100% attention and missed a little detail.

anyone can gain the knowledge to be an electrician with a bit of paper,

it takes that little bit extra to know how to use that little bit of paper to prevent someone from being electrocuted.! and then starting on your way to becoming a proper spark. :)