Quiet couple of days

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NozSpark

Seaman stains™
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cleaned the outside of the van and took letters around to all the estate/letting agents in my area,,, hope it picks up soon:( :( :(

If it carries on I'll be doing paperwork and the inside of the van soon:_| :_| :_|

There is always something on the horizon, this is a good time to have a look at what others are doing in your area and looking at what adverts you could place for improved work loads.

Don't get me wrong it's not that bad,,, just had a quiet couple of days. Often having the odd half day off every week, but the wholesalers seem to think that I'm quite busy compared to everyone else....

got a job to finish tomorrow that I've already been paid for and 2 ovens to replace on Friday and then I'm working Saturday evening and Sunday replacing some lighting in a shop..

It's just that I get peeved off being at home when I should be out working so I am trying to use my spare time productively in an attempt to get some more work...

If your like me Noz and always busy its nice to have a bit of slack time. Work always seems to come in. I am going away in a few weeks time and have quite a big job to second fix so the pressures on.

Batty

dont worry about it

only working 2 days a week at the mo 16hrs

signed on at jobcentre

allowed to work 15hrs 59 mins per week on my day rate

jobseekers allowance

hi Theory

Ive been trying my hardest to get any sort of help from the jobcentre and down here theyre useless. I was told no help for any courses etc.

As your jobcentre advisors seem to be more in the know can you tell us exactly what help they can provide if you got a spare minute

cheers in advance

Matty

try A4e they do up to 100% funding for some courses, i know 2391 is on there list, i got 40% back for eal and 17th 2 years ago .. :)

hope this helps. :)

the majority of people are quiet, if you have 2 days a week your lucky compared to a lot of people. I have just got busy for the next couple of months but for the last 9 months its been on average one week on and 2 weeks off.

Id say things are definatly getting better but will be a while before there is plenty of work around again

the majority of people are quiet, if you have 2 days a week your lucky compared to a lot of people. I have just got busy for the next couple of months but for the last 9 months its been on average one week on and 2 weeks off.Id say things are definatly getting better but will be a while before there is plenty of work around again
Glad so see I hope your missus is ok now you have some work back on.

See its well worth sticking out if you can.

Glad so see I hope your missus is ok now you have some work back on.See its well worth sticking out if you can.
i got rid...... she was driving me mad.. Applaud Smiley