Seasonal Threads!

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr Sworld

Electrical Technician
Reaction score
As I have been 'away' from the forum for a bit I have noticed, as I reads through 8 pages of new posts tonight, the large amount of storage heater questions!

Now I would imagine all the plumber forums have probably had the same amount of boiler threads but it has got me thinking.

Spring: We should expect large amounts of 'how do I wire up outside electrics' as the gardening bug hits everyone.

Summer: 'My AirCon has broken / how do I wire up AirCon' should be cropping up (assuming it's going to be a hot one!)

Autumn: Not too sure about this season? 'My leafblower has knackered' maybe? :^O

As I have been 'away' from the forum for a bit I have noticed, as I reads through 8 pages of new posts tonight, the large amount of storage heater questions!Now I would imagine all the plumber forums have probably had the same amount of boiler threads but it has got me thinking.

Spring: We should expect large amounts of 'how do I wire up outside electrics' as the gardening bug hits everyone.

Summer: 'My AirCon has broken / how do I wire up AirCon' should be cropping up (assuming it's going to be a hot one!)

Autumn: Not too sure about this season? 'My leafblower has knackered' maybe? :^O
Winter time is when the computer sincronised christmas lights get started to get get setup here :^O :^O:p

I have been out to quite a few recently. On a different note just had my van moted (is that right), Anyway it failed on the front coil spring as it is broken so I have been told. The chap says he had had three in recently which got me thinking is it likely to be all the pot holes that are about at present. I remember going down a massive one a few weeks back maybe that was what broke it.

Batty

I have been out to quite a few recently. On a different note just had my van moted (is that right), Anyway it failed on the front coil spring as it is broken so I have been told. The chap says he had had three in recently which got me thinking is it likely to be all the pot holes that are about at present. I remember going down a massive one a few weeks back maybe that was what broke it.Batty
Mot'd?

Two things i hate when driving are pot holes and high kerbs.

Yes patch, but even tho women in general i find are crap drivers there are a few who are good.
you know I am playing with you :D

Pucker (pukka)? reminds me of Jamie Oliver and there isn't a word to describe him that won't get blanked out! (he has done a bit of good recently mind - anyone see the pig programme?)

you know I am playing with you :D Pucker (pukka)? reminds me of Jamie Oliver and there isn't a word to describe him that won't get blanked out! (he has done a bit of good recently mind - anyone see the pig programme?)
Was that the one where the guy cut the crappy bits off and said they were good cheap bits of meat?

Was that the one where the guy cut the crappy bits off and said they were good cheap bits of meat?
yea - encouraging people to eat belly and shoulder of pork. Explaining that Danish bacon is cheaper because the pigs are tied up for their whole lives and don't waste calories walking about!

Most people really don't understand how their food is reared!

yea - encouraging people to eat belly and shoulder of pork. Explaining that Danish bacon is cheaper because the pigs are tied up for their whole lives and don't waste calories walking about!Most people really don't understand how their food is reared!
No i didnt see it sorry.

:^O :^O :^O Patch i was jokin, i did see it, tho i did have my hands over my eyes most of the show.
People should know where their food comes from. Sometimes British produced meat costs a little more, because of the vastly improved welfare standards.

Buy British!

:D

Does anyone actually know that organic animals can still b treated with antibiotics and hormones but life saving vaccines can't be used unless animals are suffering from the disease?

Hey -AD2.

Did you get a card, from Admin???? Roses? Champagne? Pampered? (NOT with Pampers, I hasten to add) ; Chocolates, night out?

Any or all of the above?

Or is he a sad valley lad, as we seem to believe?

Got a card of him, and i bought myself a box of chocs and a bunch of roses.
He's sooooooooooo romantic lol .... he told me he was giving u the motor he bought .....(and get you to wire it up) ;)

Latest posts