Service Magic

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ash

Reaction score
Anyone used this website to get work?

I had a lady ring me up to email me leads then after looking at what it was all about it looked like a MyHammer clone without the free money they generate from our hard work.

Think there all the same mate. Avoid em like the plague! Not worth the money, they praying on people not being busy and legally conning them. Better ways to find work.

i enquired with service magic and nearly had heart failure with there procedure, they send you potential jobs (you choose how many you want each week) and they charge you for each job they send you the details of, but there is no guarantee that you will get them jobs! they charge

i enquired with service magic and nearly had heart failure with there procedure, they send you potential jobs (you choose how many you want each week) and they charge you for each job they send you the details of, but there is no guarantee that you will get them jobs! they charge

i checked out trust a trader, 4 pound per lead, but the customer states their budget,

Try to avoid lucrative and easy money tips on internet. Majority are scammers. Try to find jobs on your own.